Program of supply
Typical for Internovi’s advanced systems is their noiseless running, which is achieved by means of the rubber block chain.
A key feature of the Internovi approach is the aspiration to achieve highest possible reliability of the delivered installations. Continuity in your conveying system is essential for a successful operation. An accurately working service department just adds extra security.
Internovi supplies transport systems for bulk materials. These systems are commonly used in the food industry, pet food, chemical industry, building industry and ceramic industry.
- Bucket elevators
- Multi-discharge bucket elevators
- Vertical continuous elevators in “S” and “C” design
- Discontinuous elevators
- Discontinuous parcel elevators
- Incline conveyors
- Special designed conveyors
- Control systems for turn-key projects
- Loading and unloading conveyors
- Infeed dosing systems for elevators
- vibrating troughs
- slide/dosing valves
- tube conveyors
- cellular sluices
- chain conveyors
- Discharge systems for elevators
- distributer valves
- turnhead distributors
- Support constructions and maintenance platforms in steel and stainless-steel
- APPLICATION AREAS
- Food processing industry: chocolates – cornflakes * peanuts * nuts * cacao * peas * pickles * beans * salt * sugar * candy * muesli * milkpowder * maize * vegetables * french fries * etc. etc.
- Building materials: gypsum * lime * sand * cement * dry mortar * burnt clay * dry chalk * etc. etc.
- Ceramic industry: glass beads * basic materials for the production of porcelain * marble sand * glass fragments * etc. etc.
- Chemical industry: chemically neutral and aggressive basic materials * washing-powder * sodium carbonate * sulphur tablets * ammonium nitrate * phosphates * soap flakes * tablets * A-cokes * perlite * salts * silicates * MCA flakes etc. etc.
- Other materials: aluminium grains * animal feed * waste material * filtering dust * plastic bottles * PET preforms * etc. etc.