Multi-discharge bucket elevators
Multi-discharge bucket elevators have the same capacities and are used in the same areas of application as bucket elevators. This type of bucket elevator can be loaded at various infeed points but, unlike the bucket elevator, the buckets can be discharged separately at various discharge points. At the discharge points, the buckets are individually (for example pneumatically) turned over. An additional application possibility of these elevators is their use as dosing unit for packaging, weighing ore counting systems.
Contrary to the bucket elevators, the buckets are not interconnected so that they can turn over individually.
Noteworthy are the rubber block chains with invulcanised steel wires, which ensures a very quiet running (at most 65 dBa). Standard design made from folded steel plate. The inner shaft smoothened in order to prevent waste product deposit. The shafts are provided with access doors for inspection and maintenance. The entire inner work is non-corrosive !!! Special designs f.e. made from special profiles with removable panels over the entire shaft length and smoothened outer sides.
Other designs are availabe, for instance:
- Totally open
- Food design HACCP, CIP etc.
- Explosion-safe ATEX
- Pressure resitant
- Heat-resistant up to 220C
- Stainless-steel AISI 304 (DIN material nr. 1.4301)
- Acidproof (casing stainless-steel AISI 316 DIN material nr. 1.4401)
Some specific advantages of these elevators compared with conventional systems:
- Explosion-safe and low noise-level (<65 dBa)
- Nearly maintenance free
- Long service life
- Solid construction
- The entire innerwork, such as the belt and the wheels, are made of non-corroding materials. The bucket belt consists of rubber chains in combination with PA buckets.
- Because of the rubber block chain (invulcanised steel wires), the elongation of the chain is almost nil.
- Gentle conveying of breakable goods
- The wide buckets ensure a wide filling point
- No guidings in the horizontal and vertical sections, where waste product might stay behind
- Low energy consumption
|Type||PB 150||P5||PB 10||PB 250||P10||PB 350||PB 400||P 20 / PB 25||PB 500||PB 600||P 40||PB 700|
|Bucket volume ltr||1.5||1.6||1.7||2.5||2.7||3.5||7.4||5.8||8||12.6||19.5||45|
|Bucket width B||150||250||275||250||400||350||400||500||500||600||750||700|